Buy Fiberglass replacement handles here at The Hammer Source!
READ THESE HELPFUL HINTS FIRST!!
Handle orders must be placed on line.
I do not take handle orders over the phone.
If you have a handle question, SEND me an e-mail.
ALL FIBERGLASS HANDLES COME WITH EITHER A BK-12 OR BK-24 EPOXY KIT-FREE!
The Hammer Source has a wide variety of Wood and Fiberglass replacement handles.
The manufacturer or brand of the hammer is not important. The handles can be used for many types of hammers and other tools.
The important factor is- WILL THE HANDLE FIT THE EYE OF THE TOOL/HAMMER?
Fiberglass handles need to have about a 1/8" space around the handle to allow for the glue. Measure your eye size and make sure the handle you select has at least a 1/8" space around the handle. More space is OK.
To replace a fiberglass handle:
1. Tape the bottom of the hammer head with masking tape.
2. Mix the two part epoxy- THOROUGHLY.
3. Pour some epoxy into the head.
4. Place the handle into the head, and secure the handle to something (you will need to rig a jig).
5. Pour the rest of the epoxy around the handle.
6. DO NOT DISTURB FOR AT LEAST 24 HOURS, LONGER IF LESS THAN 70 DEGREES.
Watch this YouYube video of the HammerMan replacing a fiberglass handle.
But remember, I am going to ask you if you read this first and measured your eye size!
PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDER ON LINE!