This SIMPLEX series 3001 is equipped with the blue TPE-soft insert (series 3201) on either side.
This insert is the softest insert of the SIMPLEX line and offers strong impact cushioning for work requiring a light touch. Unlike conventional rubber mallets, it does not leave behind any undesired black marring. 65 Shore A
- H3001.030 Halder Simplex Soft Blue Rubber Split Head Mallet 30mm (1.18") 12.5oz
- H3001.040 Halder Simplex Soft Blue Rubber Split Head Mallet 40mm (1.6") 1.4 lb.
- H3001.050 Halder Simplex Soft Blue Rubber Split Head Mallet 50mm (2") 2.4 lb.
- H3001.060 Halder Simplex Soft Blue Rubber Split Head Mallet 60mm (2.36") 3.2 lb.
Made of cast iron, the housing comes with an integrated handle protection sleeve that provides for a high level of break resistance.
Damping vibrations and shaped ergonomically, the high-quality wooden handle has a double coat of varnish in the grip area and is thus resistant to dirt.
In line with the smart SIMPLEX principle, all components are replaceable and can be retrofitted. This translates to savings in both money and resources.
This version is available in sizes ranging from D30mm to D60mm.
- SIMPLEX soft-face mallet with TPE-soft inserts (blue, soft, no marring, strong impact cushioning) on both sides
- Cast iron housing with integrated handle protection sleeve and excellent break resistance
- High-quality, vibration-damping, and ergonomically shaped wooden handle; grip area with double oat of varnish (resistant to dirt)
- All parts can be replaced / retrofitted, resulting in great savings in cost and resources
For very delicate materials, floor tiling, setting natural stone, furniture assembly, drywall construction, window and door construction, joiner's work.
Handles are H3244
Faces are H3201
Housings are H3011