H3366.107 Halder Supercraft 15.5 lb. Dead Blow Mallet, 4 inch face diameter
This is the biggest, heaviest dead blow hammer we have. It is super tough.
Halder Supercraft Mallets, Made in Germany The housing is made from reinforced tubular steel and filled with steel shot for a satisfying non-rebound effect. Significant, double-weld over-strike protection at neck helps reduce handle breakage. Made with durable hickory handles. Heads are lathed from extruded rods of nylon (Polyamide 6, Natural, 65 Shore D +/- 5) with a press fit design.
Suggested uses: Automobile assembly and repair work, positioning of work pieces in the vice, tent and hall construction, car body work, repair and maintenance work, straightening work, housing assembly, assembly of sharp-edged work pieces, joining of work pieces, sheet-metal working.
- Non-rebound, for extra powerful strikes.
- Noise-dampening and gentle on the joints.
- Inserts made of special nylon with maximum strength.
- Vibration-dampening, ergonomically shaped, very stable and varnished hickory handle.
- Handle protection sleeve acts as an overstrike protector.
- Handle and inserts replaceable.
- Available in D80mm (total weight 4,410g), D100mm (total weight 7,050g), and D100mm (total weight 9,300g).
Face diameter 100mm (3.93 inches), Head length 8.24 inches, Overall Tool length 40 inches.
Replacement face is H3508.100
Check out the video https://youtu.be/AMTu3VuIiVI.