Halder Simplex H3003 Split Head Hammer with Soft Grey Rubber inserts, 90 Shore A
The SIMPLEX series 3003 is equipped with the TPE-mid insert on either side.
- H3003.030 Split Head Hammer with 30mm (1.18") Soft Grey Rubber insert
- H3003.040 Split Head Hammer with 40mm (1.6") Soft Grey Rubber insert
- H3003.050 Split Head Hammer with 50mm (2") Soft Grey Rubber insert
- H3003.060 Split Head Hammer with 60mm (2.4") Soft Grey Rubber insert
This grey, medium hard insert (series 3203) allows for an impact force that is comparable to the black insert made of composite rubber (series 3202). The difference is that it will not leave any undesired black marring.
Made of cast iron, the housing comes with an integrated handle protection sleeve that provides for a high level of break resistance.
Damping vibrations and shaped ergonomically, the high-quality wooden handle has a double coat of varnish in the grip area and is thus resistant to dirt.
In line with the smart SIMPLEX principle, all components are replaceable and can be retrofitted. This translates to savings in both money and resources.
This version is available in sizes ranging from D30mm to D60mm.
- SIMPLEX soft-face mallet with TPE-mid inserts (grey, medium hard, no marring) on both sides.
- Cast iron housing with integrated handle protection sleeve and excellent break resistance.
- High-quality, vibration-damping, and ergonomically shaped wooden handle; grip area with double coat of varnish (resistant to dirt).
- All parts can be replaced / retrofitted, resulting in great savings in cost and resources.
For delicate materials, setting natural stone, drywall construction, furniture assembly, floor tiling, paving, masonry and stair work, window and door construction, joiner's work.