Thor 20-1010 (Vaughan DB125) 1 lb. Cast Aluminum dead blow hammer with 1 1/4" white nylon replaceable faces.
- Weight 550g (1.2 lbs)
- Face diameter 32mm (1 1/4")
- Length 10 3/4"
- Fitted as standard with screw in White Nylon Faces.
- Replacement White Nylon Face ref 76-710NF
A cavity inside the head is partially filled with steel shot which adds to the weight, prevents rebound and delivers 'dead' blows of maximum force.
- Faces are designed to wear and to be replaced by hand.
- All faces are one piece moulded.
- No metal pegs or inserts to damage the workpiece when worn.
- Serrations in the metal head prevent faces coming loose during use.
- Faces have a shoulder for extra strength and to prevent fracture from misdirected blows.
This hammer comes with two replaceable nylon tips (Thor 76-710NF, Vaughan 125HF). You can order these other tips of varying hardnesses.
Gray Soft Tip- Shore A 63-73 (similar to an eraser)
Red Medium Tip- Shore D 45-55 (similar to solid tires)
Brown Tough Tip- Shore D 58-62 (similar to golf balls)
White Hard Tip- Shore D 61-65 (Similar to a bowling ball)
Yellow Extra Hard- Rockwell R103 (similar to a hard hat)
76-710VF 76-710PF 76-710TF 76-710NF 76-710AF