Product DescriptionThor 20-1212 (Vaughan DB150) 1 1/2 lb Cast Aluminum dead blow hammer, with 1 1/2" white nylon replaceable faces.
A cavity inside the head is partially filled with steel shot which adds to the weight, prevents rebound and delivers 'dead' blows of maximum force.
- Faces are designed to wear and to be replaced by hand.
- All faces are one piece moulded.
- No metal pegs or inserts to damage the workpiece when worn.
- Serrations in the metal head prevent faces coming loose during use.
- Faces have a shoulder for extra strength and to prevent fracture from misdirected blows.
You can order these other tips of varying hardnesses.
|Face Diameter||38mm (1 1/2"|
|Approximate Weight||700g (1 1/2 lbs)|
|Approximate Length||305mm (12")|
Gray Soft Tip- Shore A 63-73 (similar to an eraser)
Red Medium Tip- Shore D 45-55 (similar to solid tires)
Brown Tough Tip- Shore D 58-62 (similar to golf balls)
White Hard Tip- Shore D 61-65 (Similar to a bowling ball)
Yellow Extra Hard- Rockwell R103 (similar to a hard hat)
76-712VF 76-712PF 76-712TF 76-712NF 76-712AF